A DRAWING A DAY
Included in this online offering is:
- 30 days of Arty fun!
- An email each day with a new drawing challenge
- Daily hints n tips on how to draw the days challenge
- Everyday please email me your completed drawing to be posted on the Facebook page
- An entry into a prize draw for each week, every time you send in your colored in page
- My help should you need any guidance or support for your child I am only a message away!
- Coloring in pencils (not necessary if they don't want to color in their creations)
- If they have access to digital art apps (e.g procreate) on ipads or tablets, for those that know how they can use them to draw.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Families can share a registration e.g you have more than one child in your family who is interested in participating (Just add their name in the registration form as well).
- One draw entry per family each week.
- Please do not share the email contents with non participating artists (I am only a small art business and everything is designed by me)
- Full payment by Sunday 3rd of May (and/or proof of payment) required to start with me on Monday 4th of May
- No refunds should you change your mind
REGISTRATION CLOSES SUNDAY 3RD OF MAY
STUDENT WORK FROM LAST 'A DRAWING A DAY' WORKSHOP
Registration and Payment Instructions:
Please fill out the registration form before you pay as your email is needed
to receive the daily task and your child's or children's names are also needed for the Prize draws etc.
To book & secure your child's/Children's spot for the A Drawing A Day online workshop
(Please note that you only need to pay one payment per family)
You can either pay via the Paypal link below or put in the message (in the registration form) you'd like to pay via Direct Debit.
© Copyright jaspearson